The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Canary Wharf
End of Tenancy cleaners in Canary Wharf
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning is also known by different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Canary Wharf’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving away from your own Canary Wharf apartment, into a new property, if you are leaving a rental in Canary Wharf or moving into a one in East London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Entrust us to take the stress away from leaving or moving into a property and let's save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service include exhaustive and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our limited time offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You could include or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that is included in our standard end of lease cleaning. If you need additional services (such as hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please discuss with us when contacting us for a quote.
We also clean commercial properties in Canary Wharf, East London. If you are moving into a commercial property that needs professional professional cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, connect with us and schedule us to visit and give you a no obligation written quotation.
To prepare an accurate quotation, sometimes we may have to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service includes:
General/all premises cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and wipe down shelves, face panels and walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep the hard floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inn and out if accessible) vacuum and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and wipe clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require washing - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean all the stains or soap remainder
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, main stove body
- Exhaust fan - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap residue
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean on all sides
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove any soap residue and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is included in our combined offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Canary Wharf, East London.