The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Chiswick
End of Tenancy cleaners in Chiswick
End-of-Tenancy cleaning is also known by many names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Chiswick’s best cleaning company!
If you are moving off your own Chiswick apartment, into a new apartment, if you are leaving a rental in Chiswick or moving into a one in West London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let's take the stress off leaving or moving into a property and let's save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our move-out cleaning service consist of exhaustive and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services part of our move-out cleaning package. You can add and remove services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard one-off cleaning services. If you need additional services (such as hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in Chiswick, West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, give us a call and make an appointment for us to visit and deliver to you a no obligation written quotation.
In order to prepare a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can generally give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service includes:
General/all rooms cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and wipe down shelves, panels and all walls of the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep the floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (interior and exterior if accessible) dust and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require washing - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap remainder
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general cooker body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any stains or soap residue
- Taps - clean and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean interior and exterior
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean any soap remainder and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Cleaning carpets by deep steam cleaning method is a part of our special offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Chiswick, West London.