The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Chelsea
End of Tenancy cleaners in Chelsea
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning known by various names: end of lease cleaning, deep-home cleaning, move-out cleaning, one-off cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, vacate cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, handover cleaning, bond cleaning, end of lease cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Chelsea’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving out of your Chelsea flat, to a new house, if you are leaving a rental in Chelsea or moving into a rental in West London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let's take the stress off leaving or moving into the property and let us save you your energy and valuable time so you could concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service include exhaustive and competitive range of services. Not like most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services covered by our end of tenancy cleaning package. You could add and exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that is included in a standard end of tenancy cleaning. If you need additional services (like hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, professional window cleaning), please tell us when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in Chelsea, West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that needs deep professional cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, connect with us and schedule us to visit and deliver a no obligation written quotation.
In order to give you a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can generally give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all rooms cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe the shelves, face panels and walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep all non-carpeted floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboard moldings including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass inside only (on both sides where accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (without full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will need washing - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or residual soap
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap remnant
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean both sides
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean any residual soap and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is included in our limited time offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Chelsea, West London.