The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Hammersmith
End of Tenancy cleaners in Hammersmith
End-of-Tenancy cleaning service is known by many different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Hammersmith’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving off your Hammersmith apartment, to a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in Hammersmith or moving into a one in Hammersmith, Prolux End-of-Tenancy & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress out of leaving or moving into the property and let us save you your energy and valuable time so you have the chance to concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our end of lease cleaning service include a comprehensive and competitive range of services. Not like most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our limited time offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You could add or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that we cover in our standard end of tenancy cleaning. If you require additional services (such as hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, professional window cleaning), please tell us when contacting us for a quote.
We also clean commercial properties in Hammersmith. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, contact us and make an appointment for us to visit and provide you with a free written quotation.
To prepare an accurate quotation, sometimes we may require to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can usually give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service includes:
Deep/all premises cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe the shelves, face panels and all walls of the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - vacuum and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep all floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inside and out where accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (excluding full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require steam cleaning - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap residue
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean grill, oven inside, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, main cooker body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any stains or soap residue
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean inside and out
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove all the soap remainder and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Carpet steam cleaning is included in our combined offers
Please Note: Cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Hammersmith.