The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Hemel Hempstead
End of Tenancy cleaners in Hemel Hempstead
End-of-Tenancy cleaning known by many different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Hemel Hempstead’s best cleaning company!
If you are moving away from your Hemel Hempstead house, into a new apartment, if you are leaving a rental in Hemel Hempstead or moving into a one in Hemel Hempstead, Prolux End-of-Tenancy & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress off leaving or moving into the property and let's save you your energy and valuable time so you have the chance to concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our end of lease cleaning service include a detailed and competitive range of services. Not like most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You are allowed to include and exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard move-out cleaning. If you require additional services (like hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for a quotation.
We also clean commercial properties all over Hemel Hempstead. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please give us a call and make an appointment for us to visit and give you a free written quotation.
In order to give you a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can usually give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all rooms cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe shelves, panels and walls of the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop the hard floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (on all sides where accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and wipe clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require steam cleaning - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, range hood, general stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or residual soap
- Taps - clean and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean interior and exterior
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean all the soap remnant and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is a part of our combined offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Hemel Hempstead.