The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Ilford
End of Tenancy cleaners in Ilford
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning known by many different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Ilford’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving out of your Ilford house, into a new one, if you are leaving a rental in Ilford or moving into a rental in East London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let's take the stress off leaving or moving into a property and trust us to save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of lease cleaning service include a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You can include or remove services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that is included in our standard end of lease clean. If you require additional services (like machine cleaning hard floors, carpet steam cleaning, cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for an estimate.
We also clean commercial properties in Ilford, East London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep initial cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, please connect with us and schedule us to visit and deliver to you a free written quotation.
To prepare an accurate quotation, sometimes we may have to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can usually give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service includes:
General/all premises cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe down shelves, panels and all walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - vacuum and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop the non-carpeted floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inside and out if accessible) dust and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (excluding full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will need steam cleaning - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap remnant
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean inside and out
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean soap remainder and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is included in our limited time offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Ilford, East London.