The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Kensington
End of Tenancy cleaners in Kensington
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning service also known by many names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Kensington’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving out of your Kensington house, into a new one, if you are leaving a rental in Kensington or moving into a rental in West London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Trust us to take the stress out of leaving or moving into a property and let us save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our move-out cleaning service include a detailed and competitive range of services. Not like most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services part of our end of tenancy cleaning package. You could add or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard end of tenancy cleaning services. If you need additional services (such as hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for a quotation.
We also clean commercial properties in Kensington, West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires professional professional cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please call us and book us to visit and deliver to you a free written quotation.
To prepare an accurate quotation, we may have to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service inclusions:
General/all rooms cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and then wipe down shelves, panels and all walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop the hard floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Skirting boards including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (on all sides if accessible) dust and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and wipe clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (excluding full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require washing - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean any stains or soap remnant
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap residue
- Taps - clean and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean on all sides
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean all the residual soap and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is a part of our limited time offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Kensington, West London.