The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Kingston
End of Tenancy cleaners in Kingston
End-of-Tenancy cleaning is known by many different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Kingston’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving off your own Kingston house, into a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in Kingston or moving into a rental in South-West London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress off leaving or moving into a property and entrust us to save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service consist of exhaustive and competitive range of services. Not like most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services part of our move-out cleaning package. You could add and remove services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that we cover in a standard move-out cleaning. If you require additional services (like hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, window cleaning), please discuss with us when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties all over Kingston, South-West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that needs initial deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, get in touch with us and book us to visit and make a free written quotation.
To give you a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may have to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all premises cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and then wipe down shelves, panels and all walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop the floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass inside only (inside and out where accessible) vacuum and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (without full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will require steam cleaning - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap residue
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean grill, oven inside, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general stove body
- Range hood - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean on all sides
- Mirror - clean … for a perfect mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean soap remainder and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is a part of our limited time offers
Please Note: Cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Kingston, South-West London.