The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaning - Twickenham
End of Tenancy cleaners in Twickenham
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning service is known by many different names: end of lease cleaning, deep-home cleaning, move-out cleaning, one-off cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, vacate cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, handover cleaning, bond cleaning, end of lease cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Twickenham’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving out of your Twickenham house, to a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in Twickenham or moving into a rental in West London, Prolux End-of-Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress off leaving or moving into a property and trust us to save you your valuable time and energy so you could concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of lease cleaning service include a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services part of our move-out cleaning package. You could add or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard end of lease cleaning services. If you require additional services (like hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please discuss with us when contacting us for a quotation.
We also service commercial properties all over Twickenham, West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires initial initial cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, contact us and make an appointment for us to visit and deliver a no obligation written quotation.
To give you a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can generally give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service includes:
General/all premises cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe the shelves, panels and all walls of the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - vacuum and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep all floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Skirting boards including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass inside only (on both sides where accessible) dust and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require washing - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - clean and remove all the soilage or soap residue
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean in and out
- Mirror - clean … for a perfect mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean any soap remainder and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Carpet steam cleaning is included in our combined offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Twickenham, West London.